Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
Some of the most common symptoms of plantar fasciitis include the following:
• For many people with plantar fasciitis, the first few steps they take on waking up in the morning or after sitting for an extended time are the most painful.
• The pain is likely to recede after the first few steps.
• However, the pain comes back and gets worse as the day wears on.
• The pain caused by plantar fasciitis is likely to the most severe when you are standing up or climbing steps.
• There is a sharp pain in the heel of your foot.
• Plantar fasciitis typically affects one foot, but it is possible for it to occur in both feet simultaneously.
• The severity of the pain increases gradually.